Academic and Life Success for Junior High and High School Students
ACADEMIC and LIFE SUCCESS for
BUDDING LEADERS in JUNIOR and SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLS
WHEN: October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2019.
WHERE: TBA, likely Dalhousie University, Shirreff Hall, depending on number of registrants.
TIME: 7-9 pm
THE LEARNING PROGRAM:
• Future Self
• Effective time and life organizational skills
• Self- management skills
• Focusing skills
• Study and exam taking skills
• Skills to tap into each individual talent
• Skills to make the right choices and foresee consequences
• Self-esteem, self-confidence, personal power
• Top performance, sustained inspiration for total success
WHY: Unprecedented global challenges require all students to tap into their full potential, talents, develop new skills to successfully manage, lead their lives and prepare for their future academic and life success.